Do you have an amazing love story you want to share? The Hillbrook Inn & Spa wants to hear it—and you just may win a wedding elopement package for it.
The inn, located in Charles Town, West Virginia, offers a to-die-for setting, with some amazing history to go along with it—it was originally built in the 1920s as a private home on land once owned and farmed by George Washington.
So, what inspired the giveaway?
“Over the years, we’ve noticed a trend in smaller weddings because of the affordability, intimacy and simplicity they offer,” says Marcy Deck, who serves as the venue’s event coordinator and innkeeper along with her husband, Andy. “We wanted to honor a special couple that deserves a dream wedding.”
(Fun fact: Marcy and Andy were married at Hillbrook themselves, so trust her—this place really is special.)
Photo via Hillbrook Inn & Spa
Here’s what’s included:
- Wedding ceremony at your choice of location on the inn’s grounds (officiant and violinist provided)
- Bouquet and boutinniere
- Mini wedding cake
- One hour of photography with prints included
- Hair and makeup for the bride
- Four-course dinner with champagne toast
- One-night stay in the Main House with a two-course gourmet breakfast
- Special commemorative gift
- Personalized event planning services
Sound like your dream wedding? Visit hillbrookinn.com/hillbrook-elopement-contest to learn more about the contest and find out how to enter. There’s no word limit, so you’ll have pleeeeenty of opportunity to describe just how special your one and only is. The winner will be announced April 2018.
And to get your competitive juices going, meet some of the couples already in the running:
#1. Aleksey and Heather
#2. Eric and Summer
#3. Mark and Carrie
Shoutout to the following contest sponsors:
- Officiant: Brenda Berry from Sacred Celebrations
- Violinist: Jason Labrador from Labrador Entertainment
- Florist: Kim Tummolo from Precocious Poppy
- Hair/Makeup: Nikki Stoneberger from Nikki Visions
- Photography: Shannon Larson from Sweet Caroline Photography
- Cake: Shannon Spiker-Torres from Frosted Fantasies Cakes